There are many things I am passionate about. Charity, stories, people.
Above all, let me say this:
Be kind. Be there for people. You don’t have to have the answers. In fact, it is better if you don’t.
Just. Be. There.
Love your neighbor. Love strangers.
Listen much, much more than you talk.
When you wonder what can make the world a better place, look in the mirror.
These are some of my causes and passions. What are yours? Talk about them in the comments below.
1) Childhood diseases, especially Pediatric Cancer, Congenital Heart Defects, and Krabbe Leukodystrophy. Ronald McDonald House Charities: www.rmhc.org
2) Hunger and poverty: www.one.org, www.undp.org, www.feedingamerica.org
3) Human Trafficking: www.humantrafficking.org/combat_trafficking
4) Adoption: www.ccainstitute.org
5) Animals and Environment: www.humanesociety.org